Site License Fees for Duo
Please contact us (email@example.com) for pricing under the Duo/InCommon agreement
- Must be an InCommon participant (see the Duo program join page for information)
- Internet2 members receive a discount
- For more information, see the FAQ
- Your choice of the Enterprise Edition and the Platform Edition. The pricing page on the Duo website has a chart showing the differences between the two (note that your pricing will be different than prices listed on that page).
- Pricing levels based on IPEDS enrollment data
- Other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for Hospital Staff
Hospital fees are available at an additional fee to the college/university fees. Please contact email@example.com for eligible hospital pricing.
Other Methods of Two-Factor and Telephony Credits
Duo also supports two-factor login via other methods, such as automated voice calls or SMS messages. These methods include small telephony credits, which are paid in advance directly to Duo. More information is available on the FAQ.
Eligibility to participate requires current InCommon participation. Eligibility for discounted Internet2 fees requires current Internet2 Membership. All orders subject to acceptance.