InCommon Policies and Practices
- InCommon LLC Limited Liability Company Agreement
- InCommon LLC Bylaws
- InCommon Participation Agreement (review copy)
- Federation Operating Policies and Practices (FOPP)
- Common Identity Attributes
- InCommon Metadata Registration Practices Statement
- eduGAIN Policy Framework
Baseline Expectations for Trust in Federation
- Baseline Expectations for Trust in Federation
- Community Dispute Resolution Process (part of Process to Maintain Baseline Expecations)
Other Documents of Interest
- InCommon Futures Report (a 2009 strategic planning document)
- Trusted Relationships for Access Management: The InCommon Model
- Disaster Recovery
InCommon has a disaster recovery and business continuity plan that is available on an as-needed basis. Email email@example.com.
Subscribers to InCommon email lists include individuals from InCommon participant organizations and InCommon affiliates.
List members discuss topics of community interest regarding InCommon services and related issues. InCommon will also, from time to time, provide service announcements and other information on email lists. List members may occasionally post announcements of interest to list subscribers, such as conferences, webinars, publications, job openings, and other resources related to identity management and trust services. Please keep these short with a link to more information.