InCommon Shibboleth Installation Workshops
Need training on Shibboleth installation and support? Interested in getting the most out of your InCommon Federation participation? Consider attendiing an InCommon Shibboleth Installation Workshop.
- Two-day workshop
- Installation/configuration of both Identity Provider and Service Provider
- Identity Provider training uses the TIER version packaged in a Docker container (see the TIER wiki space for more information)
- Trainings are guided self-paced for installation, plus presentations on using the containerized version, configuration, and the DevOps proces in use for software development and upgrades
Upcoming Training Sessions
We will offer two training sessions during 2018. The training focuses on the TIER version of the Shibboleth IdP, which is packaged in a Docker container, and provides information on the DevOps process now in use for updating the software.
Please be sure to read the technical requirements before registering.
- Self-paced technical installation and configuration of the Identity Provider v3 and Service Provider, plus information about configuration and running the software in production and baseline federation practices
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (local time) each day
- Install under Linux (CentOS) or Microsoft Windows environment
- Learn about integration with LDAP directories and selected packages, as well as advanced topics.
Resource: InCommon resources book (this may come in handy).
For information about the InCommon Shibboleth Installation Workshops, contact Dean Woodbeck at email@example.com