Learn the ins and outs of identity provisioning
midPoint Basics Workshop
What is midPoint?
midPoint, powered by Evolveum, is a general-purpose identity management and governance system used by the InCommon Trusted Access Platform for its ability to synchronize and reconcile among multiple systems of record and sources of identity, as well as to provision and de-provision user accounts and groups into services.
This course is intended for identity management architects, identity management system engineers and deployment partners who will customize, deploy and support midPoint Identity Manager in a way that integrates with the InCommon Trusted Access Platform components.
You will learn:
- how to install and configure midPoint in a docker container
- the association between accounts and entitlements
- how to configure resources
- how to create organizational structures
- how to integrate Grouper with midPoint via messaging
- how to map & maintain role definitions in cooperation with Grouper
The next virtual midPoint Basics workshop
will be held on December 3 – 5, 2019
Registration is Open!
Register by September 20th to take advantage of early bird rates