The InCommon Community Trust and Assurance Board (CTAB) invites the community to join its next Office Hours. The next Baseline Expectations 2 (BE2) Office Hour will be on Tuesday October 26, 2021 at 1 p.m. ET / Noon CT / 11 a.m. MT/ 10 a.m. PT. CTAB members and subject matter experts will be on hand to answer questions and help you meet BE2 requirements.
What Are The New Requirements in BE2?
The second set of Baseline Expectations adds three technical requirements aimed at improving security and the user experience. The InCommon Federation transitioned to BE2 on July 19, 2021. More than 76 percent of InCommon Federation participants already meet BE2 requirements. CTAB and InCommon operations are continuing to work with everyone to meet BE2 requirements in 2021.
- Each Identity Provider and Service Provider must secure its connection endpoints with current and trusted encryption (TLS).
- All Identity Providers and Service Providers must comply with the SIRTFI international security response framework.
- All Identity Providers must include an error URL in metadata.
Baseline Expectations 2 Office Hour Details
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021 – 1 p.m. ET | Noon CT | 11 a.m. MT | 10 a.m. PT
- Join Zoom Meeting, https://internet2.zoom.us/j/99430555743
- Meeting ID: 994 3055 5743
- One tap mobile: +12532158782,,99430555743# US (Tacoma), +13462487799,,99430555743# US (Houston)
Contact a Representative. If you would like assistance with signing up for the Office Hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org