April 14, 2021
The InCommon and GÉANT CAMP Week call for proposals will close on April 30, 2021. CAMP Week (October 4-8) includes two days of track sessions presented by community members.
Do you have a story to tell about IAM changes and challenges? A case study or best practice? Make a proposal! Track sessions can consist of panel discussions, presentations, and/or demos. Here are some suggestions to get your creative juices flowing:
- Security and Identity and Access Management (particularly with continued work-at-home, hybrid and remote learning situations)
- Issues and solutions in managing identities (business drivers, for example)
- IAM changes and challenges associated with remote and hybrid operations (access control systems and policies, for example)
- Identifying and solving challenges related to privacy, such as access control and user consent
- Your story (case study? best practices?) of solving an IAM problem at your organization. If a campus partner or stakeholder was involved, bring them along as a panelist (at no extra charge!)
- Establishing or supporting research collaborations or virtual organizations
- International collaborations
- Managing service providers (by academia, research, or industry) in the InCommon Federation
- Managing permissions, group management, and service provisioning access, both locally and to the cloud
- Identity integrations for cloud services
- Adoption and use of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform components
- Other areas of interest in accessing services, data, or other resources
What is InCommon and GÉANT CAMP Week?
CAMP (Campus Architecture and Middleware Planning) is a traditional conference with track sessions comprised of your proposals.
Advance CAMP (ACAMP) is our unconference that features discussions of coming challenges and opportunities related to identity and access management.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com