Looking to deploy InCommon-ready Shibboleth Service Provider and Identity Provider in a way that’s easy to install and manage? Want first-hand experience with the world of containers and how they can make your life easier? Are you ready to join the ranks of over 680 attendees from 20+ workshops who have given this course a 95% satisfaction rating?
This two-day session will focus on the InCommon Trusted Access Platform packaged software including installation and configuration. Both the Identity and Service Provider packages can be pre-configured to integrate out of the box with the InCommon Federation using recommended defaults.
Thinking about modernizing your operations? Join us and learn about the DevOps approach to managing your development and operations and how you can use the Docker containerized version of the software to streamline your work load. All of the training is done in a virtual machine (VM) environment, so you won’t need to know the details about containers.
For more information on the curriculum, see the workshop page.
Here is what you can expect:
- A two-day, directed self-paced workshop
- Hands-on installation of the identity provider and service provider software
- Experienced trainers providing overviews and one-on-one help
- Discussions on configuration and suggested practices for federation
- Attendance is limited to 40
The workshops will offer the chance to:
- Install a prototype Shibboleth Identity Provider and Service Provider in a virtual machine environment
- Gain experience with the Docker container versions of the Shibboleth IdP and SP
- Discuss how to configure and run the software in production
- We will also discuss integration with other identity management components
Knowledge of identity management concepts and related implementation experience is strongly recommended.