Are you or someone on your staff new to identity management or the InCommon Federation? Looking for introductory and start-up information about the InCommon Trusted Access Platform suite of identity and access management software and services? Join us at the InCommon BaseCAMP 2020, June 23-25, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Organizations new to InCommon (those joining since January 1, 2019) receive a $200 registration discount. Organizations that do not use the federation but subscribe to the InCommon Certificate Service also qualify for the discount.
BaseCAMP sessions will be interactive and fast-paced. This year, we’ve included a series of four hands-on labs to introduce you to the various components that comprise the InCommon Trusted Access Platform. These are introductory and will provide you with a chance to see the software in action and how the components interrelate (note that these are not training sessions). You can see the program on the BaseCAMP web.
Who should attend BaseCAMP?
- Those management and technical staff who are new to Identity and Access Management or Federated Access.
- Those responsible for the operation of an Identity and Access Management system or components – in higher education, at a research organization, or at a service provider.
- Those wanting to learn more about the IAM software suite, the InCommon Trusted Access Platform and its components, including Shibboleth, Grouper, COmanage, and midPoint.
- Identity Management Basics
- Introductions to federation, authentication, provisioning, access control, and more
- DevOps and operating in the cloud
- Building a project plan and working with third-party providers
Registration is open and details are available at https://meetings.internet2.edu/2020-basecamp/