Collaboration success program
For community, by community.
Join the Collaboration Success Program (CSP) and make quick work on your implementation, knowing others are there to help. This subscription-based offering features:
Focus! A peer-driven intensive, short-term engagement to get up and running with one or more IdM components of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform including the InCommon Federation
DevOps! Learn about how this approach can ease your software management woes.
Help! Participants from other organizations and software and identity experts at your disposal.
Learn! Leave the program with a project and advanced training completed.
Need a reason to join? Here are a few of our favorites:
- accelerate local adoption of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform components to provide the community with guidance more quickly
- assist campuses in the successful deployment of Trusted Access Platform packaged components to address one or more campus need(s),
- provide lessons learned about the local challenges and solutions
- develop deployment guidance and advice for later adopters in the form of presentations, project reports, and locally produced InCommon-related artifacts
- inform InCommon about issues encountered in production implementation
- provide data for next steps regarding adoption support, technology development and the feature set.
Curious what you’ll get out of the program? You can expect to:
- receive targeted education and training
- get direct access to subject-matter experts and program alumni
- receive facilitated peer engagement with fellow adopters
- leverage dedicated program staff to keep project plans in motion while removing blockers
- complete 300 level component training courses
- implement components of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform
- August 13 – 15: Learn about potential solutions at BaseCAMP
- August 19: Be on the lookout for the call for proposals
- September 13: Submit your organizations proposal
- October 1: InCommon will announce new program participants
- October: Collaborate with CSP staff, alumni, and subject matter experts to develop and finalize project plans
- November – December: Participate in training sessions on relevant components (COmanage, Grouper, midPoint, Shibboleth).
- January: Attend a program kick-off session with your CSP cohort and SMEs
- January – March: Implement your project plans with support from SMEs, InCommon staff, and program alumni
- April: Document lessons learned to share with peers and share your experience through blogs, a case study and at community events
*Schedule is subject to change.
The inaugural Collaboration Success Program included ten higher education institutions committed to adopting and deploying the Trusted Access Platform software components.
The program helped to accelerate adoption for the rest of the trust and identity community. This year-long program concluded in October 2018. Each participant provided a case study to share their experiences.
Collaboration Success Partners – Class of 2020: A perfect vision
Any organization that is part of InCommon is eligible for participation.
Interested? Let us know.